Search This Blog

Sunday, November 4, 2012

The Monastery


I told you that I would come back with something more exciting !
This is a tomb, but it's set as a simple "Visitors Allowed" community lot.
This is the church that I built for the Galaad Island (from Sims Design Avenue).

monastery
monastery back


WA, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Showtime and Supernatural are required.
The size of the file is 23,6 Mo.
The terrain size is 40X40.


I tested the tomb, so the mecanisms should work normally, but if you encounter any problem don't hesitate to tell me :)

3 comments:

  1. I only know a little about traditional church architecture, but this looks pretty accurate in terms of layout. The exterior is very nice and the interior is plain gorgeous. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) Well I haven't really done any architecture research to build that, I just know that most of the churches are cross-shaped.

    ReplyDelete