Search This Blog

Thursday, May 23, 2013

British House

I admit that this house is not very original. I realised after that I built it that this was a variation of the Cutie House with a garage.








There is also a small basement.
World Adventure, Ambitions, Generations, Pets and Supernatural are required.
The file size is 3,31 Mo.
The terrain size is 20X15.

I hope that you'll enjoy it nevertheless.


By the way, I installed Seasons. I don't know if I will be able to play it with my Sims since I still have the error 12 --", but that doesn't prevent me from building houses.

1 comment:

  1. I've always loved small houses with efficient furnishings, and this was exactly what I was looking for! It's a pity that I would not be able to use it because I don't own World Adventure and Pets expansion pack, but I just wanted to post a comment anyway to tell you that this house is such a beauty! :)

    ReplyDelete